Friday, May 2, 2008

Hospital Stay

I have now been at St Joseph's Hospital for 30 days now.(Not that I am counting) There is no chance that they will send send me home. In other words, I will be here until I deliver. I am currently 29 weeks and they plan on scheduling the c-section between 34-36 weeks. So anyone that would like to visit, I will be here for awhile-in the hospital-all by myself. We would like to thank everyone that has helped out with keeping an eye on our girls. I really appreciate everyone being there for them while I can't. Everything is going great with our little boy. He is big, healthy and moving a ton. I will try to keep this up to date with what is going on with me, Ryan and the girls, hopefully put up a picture or two.

6 comments:

AZMarianos said...

Good job! See, it wasn't that hard now was it! You can also find a ton of new page designs on pyzam.com or cutestblogsontheblock.blogspot.com(my favorite!) I can't wait to see you on Monday!

Catherine said...

Wow don't those 30 days just breeze by. I didn't think so but you are doing terrific and I can't wait to visit again and redeem myself in cards!

Catherine said...

Wow don't those 30 days just breeze by. I didn't think so but you are doing terrific and I can't wait to visit again and redeem myself in cards!

Jess said...

I love you and miss you. I am hoping that i will finally be able to be there for one of your deliveries.

The Martin Family said...

As soon as I am feeling better, I want to come see you. Hang in there, it's not easy but it is so worth it in the end.

Cindy said...

Hey Kristin! Welcome to the blogging world! Don't go too nuts up there! I'm going to try and get up there to hang out with you soon! I feel bad everytime Christian says he's gone to hang out with you! Love you and see you soon. Hang in there!