Thursday, May 8, 2008

Birthday time

We celebrated all 3 girls birthdays at the hospital last week. Rylee will be 3 on May 29th, Kodee turned 2 on April 27th and Bailee will be 1 on June 22nd. It was a blast. We had Olive Garden and cake & ice cream.
As you can tell Bailee loves ice cream and enjoyed every bite.
The 2 older girls got bikes. They have been bugging us lately cuz our neighbors Eric and Jake ride their bikes all the time out front. They were so excited when they saw them. I was so glad that I was there to see their faces.



Rylee caught on right away. She was so proud and would ride by us with a big ole smile on her face. She has a horn on her bike and would ride with one hand on her handle bars and the other honking the horn. It was so sticking cute.
Kodee's legs were a little to short to peddle but she liked to be pushed around on her bike. She didn't catch on to turning but she felt pretty special with her helmet on. She would just sit there and ring her bell on her bike.

2 comments:

AZMarianos said...

That is so CUTE!! Your girls are adorable with their little bikes. Your blog is looking awesome too! So, can I come back to see you on Monday?? Maybe this time I will bring you brownies if you are good! :)

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

hey Kristin. I hope you and your new little man are doing ok. I am so sorry I didn't get a chance to come out and give you a massage. I know you could have used it. Well your girls are gtting big and beautiful. love you. liz