Thursday, October 2, 2008

Family Pics

A couple of months ago, Ryan's cousin Cindy of lilypstudios took some family pics of us. I was amazed that we actually got some good ones. It was sooo stinkin' hot that the girls were miserable. They wanted nothing to do with cooperating. We are going to attempt it again next weekend now that it has cooled down a little. Thanks Cindy for the awesome pics and for being so patient. Here are some pics from round one.
Don't you just love this face. Can you see the defiance??


Now if I had this at home maybe it would stay somewhat clean


My Bailee knows how to get down and loves to do it. Anytime there is music playing she will start jammin' out. Especially in a store or in the car.



These two are two peas in a pod. They are very protective of each other. If one is getting in trouble the other will run to their rescue and say "No yell at my friend" Gotta love it!!



I just think that she is B-E-A-utiful. Maybe I am just biased cuz I'm the mom.

My Crew!!



I love Kodee's lone freckle.



10 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Your girls ARE beautiful! I LOVE these pictures, seriously. You guys are going to be in big trouble with those three in about 10 years...

~LisaLou~ said...

Those pictures are beautiful! I love the one on the blanket with the girls loving on Brody. And yep...you're in big trouble!
Love you guys, Lisa

Justin and Sarah said...

Love the pics! SO CUTE!!! Miss you guys!

Sheila and Mario said...

Those are great pictures! You kiddos are all gorgeous!

AZMarianos said...

Those are the most adorable pictures EVER!! I love them!

The Gotzingers said...

Gorgeous pictures Girl!! LOVE EM! Can't wait to see more! :o)

Zac and Catherine Griffith Fam said...

These are so cute! Isabelle won't even look at the camera now a days! Family pictures should be interesting this year!

Annie Miller said...

I LOVE them! Love your new banner especially. I can't believe you got good ones of all of them. Tjeu are at such a wiggly age! Soooo cute :) Everybody loves my clock. Thanks again!

Orr Family said...

Your girls look like little Kristin's! It is so cute! Great pictures!

Catherine said...

Love the dresses, Chloe just got that dress from grandma Cindy for her birthday! Sounds like one more photo op once Brodee has his baby blessing.