Monday, August 18, 2008

She's not as innocent as she looks

Story time...

The other day Brody was hanging out on the couch. His loving sister thought that he looked hungry and climbed on the couch. I was in the kitchen fixing dinner and heard Brody start coughing. I ran over to see what was going on and saw Bailee's hand in his mouth and thought she was just trying to gag him. I went over and picked him up cuz he started crying. He was coughing a little still and when I looked in his mouth I say the top quarter part of this---
in the back of his throat. I told Ry and he came over and tried to get it out while I held Brody upside down. No luck and Ry figured he would go looking for pliers--smart, I know. Anyways, Brody was coughing and crying pretty bad so I stuck my finger in his mouth as far as I could and did a quick sweep and it popped out. It as a scary moment. Brody was just fine as soon as it was out and Bailee was great thinking that she was helping out her little brother. She was all smiles, but she's not as innocent as she looks.

No comments: