Monday, August 18, 2008

Little Update

Brody is doing well. He has not had an apnea episode in over two weeks--YEAH!! We have an appointment with the pulmonologist next week. Hopefully things will continue this way. He is getting to be a fatty (probably from the dilly bars that aunt Kelsey feeds him)and finally starting to pay attention to things around him. We have appointments with his cardiologist and neurologist next month along with his 4 month appointment. I can not believe how fast time is going by. It is kinda sad but then again I can't wait for him to get bigger and stronger and past the preemie problems.



The other girls are doing great. Rylee and Kodee love going to school together. Their teachers tell me that they really look out for each other. Kodee is starting to use the potty every once in a while. She actually just loves to wash her hands. Bailee is finally walking after refusing to for months. The harder we tried to get her to walk the harder she would refuse and crawl every where. When I finally gave up and figured she would do it when she was ready, she started walking two days later.

4 comments:

Zac and Catherine Griffith Fam said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is that old already! We really want to have you guys over for a bbq sometime! Lisa said you are out of town this weekend and we are next, but maybe after that? I will call you! So glad he's doing good!

~LisaLou~ said...

Hey guys,
Looks like life has still been exciting for you. That's great news that Brody is doing better with the apnea. Hope it continues! That was so thoughtful of Bailey to help feed him. Scary.
I thought Brody looked like Ryan, but he looks like the girls in this picture...other than the mustache!
We love you guys, Lisa

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

Hi Kristen! I am so glad that I found your blog! Andre and I were just talking about you two the other day. We said that we need to get together sometime! Oh Brody is so cute! And the girls are so cute too! It's been such a long time since we have seen eachother!

Stacie Aho said...

Kristin! Hey. I found your blog through Annie's. It's been so long since I've seen you! Your little boy is so cute. Crazy that he's 4 months already.

Congrats on Bailey walking :)