Friday, July 25, 2008

Pics of the goings ons

It has been awhile so I thought I would just throw up a few pictures of the kids. Brody is doing well. Still having a few problems with apnea but he is getting big and strong. He is 8 lbs 12oz. Which is normal for a newborn since his due date was last Sunday. Here he is working on tummy time and then being accosted by his big sister Bailee who loves to give him kisses--they are more like open mouthed tongue licks.
This is my two big girl princesses ready to go to church with daddy. They love nursery. Mommy stayed home with Bailee and Brody.
The other day Kodee didn't want to take a nap during the afternoon because we had friends over and she was too busy playing. So at dinner time she ate half of her dinner and I turned around to find her passed out like this.
This is my little man on his due date.


This is Bailee being a big sister to Brody. She loved holding him and fussed when we took him away. She also loves trying to feed him his bottle and shoving his pacifier in his mouth. Aren't they stinkin cute!!

3 comments:

AZMarianos said...

Those cute kids are growing up WAY too fast! Good pics and you changed the blog by yourself - good job! :) So, can you guys come over for a BBQ with a few old friends in a couple weeks...we're thinking like the 8th or 9th? Let me know!

~LisaLou~ said...

Hey Guys!
That picture of Kodee passed out on the picnic table is so cute. I found Ty on a stair tread sleeping a few months ago. I guess when it's time...it's time!
The girls are beautiful and they look like they love their little brother! We're so glad Brody is here and getting stronger. He's a cutie!
Love ya, Lisa

The Gotzingers said...

I don't think we've met but David has told me all about his old "gang" he used to hang out with and adored!! I just heard from Erin about you and your lil. All I can say is... WOW!!! We wished we would have known. I am so glad that things are improving. You have a very beautiful family. Hang in there. :o) Things will be better from here on... Promise!!