Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Little Man

This is Brody's first bath after we got home. He did awesome and didn't cry at all. Although I think he likes showers best.

This is a picture of Brody as of today. At his last appointment he was 7 lbs 4.4 oz. Almost twice his birth weight. He will be 2 months on July 11th and is doing well even though he is still not due til July 20th. He is still on one machine that monitors his oxygen levels and 3 medications that help with his apnea, acid reflux, and constipation. He still keeps mom and dad up all night but maybe someday we will catch up on our sleep. Maybe!!??


6 comments:

Sheila and Mario said...

Oh my goodness! I totally just stumbled across your blog and I am so excited! Your kids are the cutest! How are you?

meg said...

Kristin, he is beautiful! Glad that everybody is home and things are getting back to some what normal. take care.
Megan

our little family said...

he is so cute. i am glad to hear that he is doing better and i can't believe it has already been two months!

Tim and Mandi said...

Oh Kristen, he's beautiful,and I'm so glad to hear that he's doing well!

AZMarianos said...

I just love that little tongue poking out when he is sleeping! He is so precious! I can't wait to see you again - when can we get together??

Catherine said...

I wish I could help out more but the commute is a killer! Maybe we can all meet up at the cabin and we can help out there. You really need to move to our side of town so I can watch the kids while you run errands. Plus, I need a rematch in nertz and if you are close I can have a weekly challenger.