Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween Party

OK-So it took me a little while to sit down and get things uploaded. I have been trying to catch up on all the crazy loan stuff that is going on right now and that takes up my nights. Which is the only time to sit down and use the computer without 4 kids in my lap. Here are some pics of the kids at Kodee and Rylee's preschool, Little Scholars Academy. It was so cute. They had face painting, arts and crafts, food and games. The kids did a little presentation of a pumpkin song which my kids refused to do because they were too busy eating. Apparently they take after me.

This is Rylee, her cousin Ana Milan, their teacher Miss Jenna, and some of the other student.

Here is my buzzy little bee playing with the doll house at the school.

Brody is passed out while Kodee and Bailee go to town making scarecrows. They had a blast.


This is my pretty princess with her cousin Ana Milan waiting to get their pizza. Rylee is only 2 weeks older. Ana Milan is closer to Kodee's height.


I just thought these were too cute of my little lady bug. I love the tongue.


My poor baby all bandaged up. Notice only one shoe one cuz the other one was too fat with the bandages on.

No comments: