Thursday, September 4, 2008

Who's a FATTY????

I can hardly believe that Brody is almost 4 months old. It seems like a lifetime ago when we dealt with the whole hospital thing.
This is a picture that aunt Lisa took right after he was born. You can see that his cord is still there. He was 3 lbs 14 oz and 16 inches long.



The next two pics are ones that the hospital took. These are the pics that they brought me to see him since I was in ICU. He was born on Sunday morning and the first time I saw him was on Wednesday afternoon. I still can not beieve how tiny he looks in Ryan's arm and how tiny his head looks next to Ryan's.


So who's a fatty you ask?? Well it would be this tank right here. Hardly the same baby. Last week he weighed in at 11 and a half pounds.

6 comments:

AZMarianos said...

Awww...he is so cute! So what did the doctors say at your last appt?

Sheila and Mario said...

He is such a cutie!

Annie Miller said...

I am so glad to hear he is doing so well. What a cutie!

Stacie Aho said...

Way to go Brody!!! That's awesome :)

Orr Family said...

Jen gave me your blog link! It was so cute to peak in on your family! I am glad everyone is doing well. I know NICU's are no fun! Check out our blog! Take care, Heather and Daniel!

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

wow, it's good to see him chunk up a bit! He's a good looking kid. We missed you guys for the family reunion. We would have really enjoyed that rain you guys got... Las Vegas is as freaking dry as a 2 week old tortilla that has been left out on the counter. How'd ya like that analogy?! ha ha.
- Steve